Code submissiom

I remember you mentioned in the last meeting, we need to submit the code by the end of Jan. Could you provide more details? how and where to submit? If my code already deposit in my github, can you just pull that repository? Thanks.

Hi @Joe,

That’s correct you can submit the code by January 23, 2024. Our plan is to have the code remain in your personal GitHub repository. We’ll track submissions using the GitHub topics we’ve created. Please add “2nd-cmipb-challenge” and “cmipb-challenge” these two topics in your GitHub repo. That way we will know you have submitted the code on GitHub.

The detailed steps are:

1. Create a Repository: Log in to your personal GitHub and create a new repository, naming it as you prefer. Push your code.
  2. Access Your Repository: After creation, you’ll be in your new repository.
  3. Add a Topic: In the ‘About’ section, click ‘Edit’ or the gear icon. Type “2nd-cmipb-challenge” and “cmipb-challenge” in the topic field and select it from the suggestions.
  4. Save Changes: Confirm that “2nd-cmipb-challenge” and “cmipb-challenge” are listed under ‘About’ on your repository’s main page.
  5. Please do not delete this repo in future.

You can track your repo at cmipb-challenge · GitHub Topics · GitHub and 2nd-cmipb-challenge · GitHub Topics · GitHub.

Please let us know if you have any questions.